School clothing may be ordered online at landsend.com/school, or by contacting the School Uniform Department at Lands' End directly (1 -800-469-2222). Be sure you are familiar with the dress code requirements below before ordering. Indicate our Preferred School Number # 9000-9794-0 as you place your for each item. ( Click here for Lands' End Step by Step Online Ordering Instructions.)
Allow two to three weeks for delivery. Check your clothing carefully upon arrival to see that it meets the school dress code requirements. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, call Customer Service immediately. You may return the clothing to Lands End by mail or directly through the JC Penny's store in Lakeforest Mall.
Primary students may, but are not required, to wear logo clothing on a daily basis. Carefully label all clothing worn or brought to school with your child's name to prevent questions about ownership of similar items. We ask that students not wear printed t-shirts with superheroes, TV characters, rock bands or other distracting boardwalk style prints. Clothing should be clean and neat. All clothing should be sized appropriately and designed for easy removal as necessary.
Navy blue Academy of the Child polo shirts, turtleneck shirts, t-shirts or sweatshirts embroidered with our school logo available from Lands' End must be worn on all fieldtrips. Children are also encouraged to wear school logo clothing in any of our allowed colors (navy, white, evergreen, burgundy or gray) on Fridays to show school spirit. Optional embroidered monogram or inside labeling will help primary children keep track of their own shirts if they need to change their clothes during school because of water work.
Upper body clothing embroidered with our school logo in any of our colors (navy, white, evergreen) must be worn daily. Students may also wear logo imprinted white, gray or burgundy fabric from previous years' spirit clothing.
Navy blue Academy of the Child polo, turtleneck, sweater or vest must be worn on all field trips. (T-shirts and sweatshirts are not to be worn by elementary students on field trips or for special events.)
Step-By-Step Online Order Instructions
* Go to www.landsend.com/school.
* Choose the category (Uniforms for Girls or Uniforms for Boys) and click on the appropriate size range.
* Select the product category (polos, pants, shorts, etc.)
* Select the item and click the size next to the color you would like. If you need help with sizing, click on the Size Chart link.
* Enter your preferred school number in the box that will appear after the item is ordered.
* If your school has a logo, the logo description will appear and you may apply it by highlighting it in the drop-down menu.
* Place the item in your shopping bag and continue shopping or proceed to checkout.
Please note: When placing a Catalog Quick Order, or ordering items outside of the School web pages, enter the Preferred School number and logo number (if applicable) in the "optional order instructions" at the bottom of the shopping bag. Items outside of the School catalog or School web site do not qualify for the 3% contribution to our school, but we need your Preferred School and logo numbers to accurately apply a logo, if one is requested.
* All Lands' End uniform products will be displayed, so please keep our school's dress code and logo policy in mind.